Monitor Structural Variants and Genomic Stability with dGH SCREEN™ Assays
dGH SCREEN™ is a single-cell assay designed to monitor structural variants throughout the genome. The assay uses patented directional Genomic Hybridization™ (dGH™) technology combined with multiplex fluorescence labeling to track and localize a wide variety of chromosomal rearrangements with a limit of detection as low as 5kb.
Overview of dGH SCREEN™ Assay Services:
- Detection of exchange events including reciprocal, balanced and allelic translocations; orientation events like inversions and sister chromatid exchanges;
- Chromosomal gain and loss events including sister chromatid fusions, dicentrics/acentrics, fragmentation/chromothrypsis, polypoidy and aneuploidy.
- Cellular engineering outcomes: genome-wide, cell-by-cell and chromosome-by-chromosome assessment of structure, pre- and post-modification;
- Orthogonal data for sequencing: genome-wide, confirmatory data regarding rearrangements predicted with long read and other NGS analyses;
- Structural integrity QC: a straightforward yardstick by which to measure the relative stability of cell lines, or to screen and compare candidate cell lines, based on total genomic structural variation metrics;
- Genomic stability assessment: Track persistence of variants over time, passages and process variable changes;
- Variant discovery: discover previously unknown mutations by de novo assessment of single cells from patient sub-types.
dGH SCREEN™ analysis produces the kinds of rearrangement data needed to create stability and structural variance profiles for complex, heterogeneous cell populations.
This makes dGH SCREEN™ one of the most comprehensive and robust karyographic assays available.
|SCR-001||SCREEN Adherent/Suspension Culture Development: Thaw, recovery, and harvest optimization||$1,500.00|
|SCR-002||SCREEN Assay Execution and Analysis: Imaging and scoring for 50 spreads/sample||$5,775.00|
|SCR-003||SCREEN Assay Execution and Analysis: Imaging and scoring for 20 spreads/sample||$3,465.00|
|SCR-004||SCREEN Assay Execution and Analysis: Imaging and scoring for 100 spreads/sample||$10,395.00|
|SCR-005||SCREEN T-Cell Culture Development: Thaw, recovery, and harvest optimization||$1,625.00|
|SCR-006||SCREEN IPSC Cell Culture Development: Thaw, recovery, and harvest optimization||$1,750.00|
|SCR-007||SCREEN Whole Blood Culture Development: Thaw, recovery, and harvest optimization||$1,250.00|
|SCR-008||SCREEN Metaphase Adherent/Suspension Prep and Harvest||$1,500.00|
|SCR-009||SCREEN T Cells Metaphase Prep and Harvest||$1,625.00|
|SCR-010||SCREEN™ IPSC Metaphase Prep and Harvest||$1,750.00|
|SCR-011||SCREEN™ Whole Blood Metaphase Prep and Harvest||$1,250.00|
|SCR-012||SCREEN™ Chr1p E-Banding mini-Analysis on 100 existing cells||$,1050.00|
|SCR-013||SCREEN™ NK Cells Metaphase Prep and Harvest||$1,625.00|
|SCR-014||SCREEN™ NK Cell Culture Development: Thaw, recovery, and harvest optimization||$1,625.00|