Cell Culture Services
KromaTiD offers cell culture services for iSPC, T-Cells, Adherent and Suspended Cell lines, and Whole Blood. Cell growth and viability assessments can be determined, along with handling DNA isolation, mycoplasma testing and metaphase prep and harvest. Let KromaTiD do the work while you find the answers to your most important research questions.
- Cell line growth, expansion, isolation and quality control of cells at various scales, starting from your cell lines or blood provided to us.
- Includes recovery of the culture from cryopreservation, assessment of cell viability
- At or above 50%, doubling cell count, which will influence the yields that are determined by ending cell viability and assessment.
- Determine instability of chromosomes
- Determining health and viability of cells upon harvest
- Cell arrest in colcemid; harveted and fixed
- Readied for applications such as immunostaining
- Cells are broken to extract DNA, proteins and other cellular debris is separated
- DNA is precipitated and cleaned
- Quality of DNA is confirmed
Cell Quality Control
- Vital QC in the identification and counting of cells
- Discrimination between dead and living cells
- Cell QC is the identification and counting of the cells, including the discrimination between the dead and the living cells.
- Measuring ATP levels, measuring the ability to reduce a substrate, and detecting enzymatic/protease activities unique to living cells.
Growth Rate Determination
- Determining growth rate represents the dynamic behavior of the microorganisms, important for controlling your cells
- Cellular reproduction (Mitosis)
- Routing testing including direct growth on broth/agar, specific DNA staining, PCR, ELISA, RNA labeling and enzymatic procedures to confirm mycoplasma contamination.
- Testing every 1-2 months is important, and cells should not contain any antibiotics.
||Adherent & Suspended Cell Lines Services (5 samples)
||T-Cell Culture Services (5 samples)
||iPSC Cell Culture Services (5 samples)
||Whole Blood Cell Culture Services (5 samples)
||Health & Viability Assessment Culture Services (5 samples)
||DNA Isolation from Cell Culture (5 samples)
||Metaphase Preparation on Slides (5 samples)
||Metaphase Spread Preparation from High Res Chromosomes (5 samples)
||Mycoplasma Testing for Cell Culture Service (5 samples)
||Growth Rate Assessment
Please fill out the form below to inquire about our Cell Culture services