Chromosomal Analysis using G-Band Karyotyping as a Research Method for your Cells.
Visualize and analyze the chromosomes and identify structural and numerical abnormalities using our Standard G-Band Karyotyping.
KromaTiD’s Standard G-Band Karyotyping QC research services feature:
- Karyotyping of your cell lines for genomic stability and assessment.
- Culture development is available for NK Cells, iPSCs, T-Cells, and whole blood.
- Metaphase harvest and slide preparation for various cell types is available.
- Track chromosomal changes, detect inversions, translocations and aneuploidy.
- Standard karyotyping report includes images (karyograms) for events that are part of the final sample karyotype.
G-Banding allows you to quantify chromosomal abnormalities with our expert cytogeneticist scoring.
Contact Us Today!