Directly Visualize the Structure of on- and off-target DNA Edit Sites and Mapping of Transgene Insertions Anywhere in the Genome.
dGH in-Site™ Probes provide single-cell, in situ hybridization assays. dGH data enables detection of low-level abnormalities missed in sequencing data from pooled DNA samples, and provides data orthogonal and complementary to sequencing and G-banding. dGH is able to detect smaller inversions than FISH, and provides you with a comprehensive data set for your cellular engineering methods to provide genomic safety and stability data for analysis.
Key features of dGH™ technology:
- Ultra-high resolution, as low as 2 kb.
- High signal-to-noise ratio boosts scoring confidence and efficiency.
- Cell preparation yields single-stranded metaphase chromosomes.
- Single-stranded fluorescent probes provide direct visualization of editing outcomes including orientation and balanced/unbalanced structural variants.
- Custom Probes available for any gene target and fluorophore.
Still have questions? Chat with us by using our chat box, we are available 9a-5p MST!