Research-grade plasmid manufacturing is gaining more importance for research applications in cell and gene therapy and also for genetic vaccinations. While these products are in the research and pre-clinical stages the need for high quality supply of plasmids to provide code sequencing for gene therapy products is gaining more and more importance, and are found to be less and less in abundance. Needing quality research-grade plasmids all the way to GMP, is something we at KromaTiD can provide.
KromaTiD’s state of the art facility for plasmid manufacturing provides high throughput, a cGMP suite, and the production of plasmid DNA in different purity levels and amounts.
Our team has the capability to provide you the best service from research through IND filing and from clinical phases to the manufacturing of commercial plasmids.
- Three Levels of Purity: Research-grade, Transfection grade, and Low Endotoxin-grade
- Research Grade to cGMP manufacturing
- Compatible with your materials simply provide pDNA, frozen glycerol stock or stabs for cultures
- From 100ug to 5g scales, choose the amount of DNA you need
- Fast turn around as short as one week for up to 2.5mg
- Standard documentation and QC with ability to add additional tests
How It Works